Mandatory Safety Training
Before being granted machinery access, students need to complete the following safety training prior to in-person training:
- Shop Safety (Hand and Power Tool Safety)
- Machine Shop Orientation: Part 1 (Self Study)
- PPE Course
- General Safety Orientation Course
Follow the link to register for these trainings: https://utd.bioraft.com
On the left side “Training” / “Course Directory” (copy of page below).
These 4 courses listed below must be completed and then a “Certificate of Completion” for each course must be sent to Gene Woten (firstname.lastname@example.org)
From there, please attend in-person Training with Gene Woten in Synergy Park North:
In-person training schedule:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays: 2-6 PM
- The training sessions are handled on a walk-in basis.